We hope you’ll enjoy the great racing and fantastic ambiance of racing’s most famous street circuit. And, to assure a safe, enjoyable weekend for all, please note the following Super Photo Ticket rules:
- Ticket does NOT include a reserved seat in designated grandstand.
- Pass good at all four Super Photo locations and Pit Lane Area at specified times.
- Video recording and cine photography is PROHIBITED in restricted areas.
- Not good for any media photo areas including trackside.
- No minors please.
- Time limit of 30 minutes per person per location will be enforced. You’re free to rotate from location to location while still observing the thirty-minute limitation.
- Must have a camera to gain access to the photo locations.
- Signing of Waiver Release and obtaining a wristband is REQUIRED at Pit Gate prior to first entry into Pit Lane.
- No drones/RC aircraft allowed on premises.
- The credential holder is required to leave the pits, photo locations or any restricted area upon request of authorized personnel.
- The Super Photo Ticket credential constitutes a revocable license.
Super Photo Locations
Super Photo Locations are designated at the following locations on the circuit map (NOTE: Pit Lane wristband not required for entry into the four Super Photo Locations):
- Turn 1 (at the “Roller Coaster” bridge, shown below) — A shared location with media covering the event, the Turn 1 bridge offers a look straight down the high-speed Shoreline Drive as the cars gear down for the hard left-hand Toyota Turn. Located on the bridge span across Shoreline Drive. Access via stairwell near Aquarium parking garage.
- Turn 6 — At the end of the short chute running from Turn 5 to Turn 6. Elevated photo stand located drivers’ right in Turn 6. Access near base of Tecate bridge.
- Turn 8 — On the inside of the turn as the cars brake for a right-hand turn onto Seaside Way. Located in a secured area, drivers’ right, in Turn 8. Access from ground level in front of Pine Ave. parking garage.
- Turn 11 — Outside of the turn, as the cars brake hard and set up to enter high-speed Shoreline Drive or enter the Pits. Elevated photo stand located drivers’ left. Access from south side of the track.
The following are not permitted in Super Photo locations:
- alcoholic beverages
- ladders/step stools
- glass bottles/cans
- stadium seats/folding chairs
- skates/roller blades
- large umbrellas
- lawn furniture
- ice chests larger than 14″
- drones/RC aircraft
Personal video cameras for NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY are permitted in unrestricted areas. Not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or Vision Board failures.
Super Photo tickets do not include a reserved seat. Everyone, regardless of age, must have a grandstand ticket for grandstand seating. For parking and ticket information, call the race ticket office at 888-827-7333.