GPALB Special Events is currently providing its unique variety of services to such prestigious national and regional events as:
- The annual Academy Awards® presentation in Hollywood
- The Prime Time Emmys at Staples Center, Los Angeles
- Electric Daisy Carnival, Las Vegas
- Dew Tour
- Pasadena’s annual Rose Parade
- Long Beach Gay Pride Festival
- ESPN’s “X Games”
- Formula Drift racing
- Association of Volleyball Professionals (AVP)
Past GPALB Special Event clients have included:
- Professional golf tournaments such as the Nissan/LA Open
- Coronado (CA) Speed Festival
- California Off-Road Racing (CORR)
- Miramar (CA) Air Show
- 2000 Democratic National Convention
- Orange County Fair
- WeatherTech Raceway, Laguna Seca
- Long Beach Aquatics Festival
- …and many, many more!
On a consulting basis, GPALB Special Events has been instrumental in the staging of Grand Prix races in Denver, Detroit, Dallas, Del Mar (CA), St. Petersburg (FL) and the Meadowlands in New Jersey.
And, to better help prospective event sponsors grasp the full potential of their projects, GPALB Special Events conducts in-depth feasibility and evaluation studies for both the public and private sector on events far removed from the world of motorsports.